Thursday, January 28, 2010

Where Do The Ink Cartridges For The Hp Desktop F4180 Why Is There No Ink On My Printed Page?

Why is there no ink on my printed page? - where do the ink cartridges for the hp desktop f4180

I have an HP desktop 3650th I simply filled the black cartridge, and do not have a color cartridge. I'll put up the impression that the black cartridge. When printing a page, moving the tape, as if out of print, but does not print anything on the page. I have the troubleshooting and reading my manual. How do I get my printer to print the page?

6 comments:

R. M said...

You can into the cartridge by pressing gently with a paper towel or toilet paper in the print head and see extract, if the flow of ink.

Do not clean, how can damage the print head / nozzles.

Another trick is the cartridge in a container that is approximately 1 / 4-1 / 2 inches of warm water, add hot, not in it. He can dissolve the old ink in the printhead, and you should see the ink leaching into the water.

Lpod said...

The cartridge is probably locked. go to the place of purchase and ask for their money

Lpod said...

The cartridge is probably locked. go to the place of purchase and ask for their money

samuelpr... said...

Probably not him on the right side.

mishelh said...

They removed the plastic on the cartridge that touches the paper?

Geek Squad said...

Are you sure that the ink ...

Post a Comment