Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mustang Maintenance Manual General Maintenance Of 2003 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, V8?

General Maintenance of 2003 Ford Mustang GT coupe, V8? - mustang maintenance manual

I bought a 2003 Ford Mustang GT coupe with a V8 engine and 5-speed manual transmission. It has 53k miles on it, just about. As a first time Mustang owner, there are things that you should be aware of in relation to the preservation and maintenance of IT? Things are looking for? Any advice is welcome! I downloaded the manual from Ford and also the reading of the plan. Thank you!

4 comments:

Nightmar... said...

Make sure to keep the oil changes and do not try to melt the tires at every stoplight. I have a 1979 Mustang, if you can talk a lot of miles beyond. Mine has 385.468 miles. I had to replace the generator is 1 and the fuel pump again.

theemust... said...

In 2000 I got my Mobil 1 synthetic fluid everywhere and have been lucky. But only 37,000 miles mine, but expect many types of tires! Mustangs are about speed and handling to ensure that all the suspension bushings are to be in good condition, including the roll bar is rising.

Vinnieba... said...

I just bought a '04 GT.I changed trans.fluid oil liquid and DIF. Synthetic.Use ATF lubricant and a number of Trans Purple Synthetic ATF in my trans. (If you ATF Trans knowledge that they thought I was crazy at first, but that's) what you use. Check once a week, from the hood and for leaks and everything, which seems unusual, even under the car look at leaks.Your 'll love this car and drive as it should be taken to have fun, but be careful it.Good luck w / your new Stang.

Cubby said...

The maintenance of the basic car is everything you need. Evaery Oil Change 3000 to 5000 kilometers and at regular intervals to check all fluids, oil, water, brakes, tranny and rear. Maintain tire pressure up

Post a Comment