Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pregnancy Test Results On Paper In Ottawa Pregnancy Test Question...is This Normal?

Pregnancy test question...is this normal? - pregnancy test results on paper in ottawa

Some of you may remember my past (I am the girl on the way from everywhere in the nocturnal emissions with my friend who may be impregnated on the sofa.) Anyway, I bought a pregnancy test to be on the safe side. I bought the quick response of Rite Aid or other (I had no money for a better). In any case, urinating on her, but I think I am is pretty saturated (I will have in the dark bathroom, I could see my urine flow!) Because after only two minutes not in every window. So I did something stupid, because I was desperate to know the answer. I have the lead in the absorption of the toilet for a few seconds. I saw this thing was in the papersaturated and the moisture is directed toward the window. He went out the window, "result", and basically left a large patch of blue, and then the other and have a line into it. Is this normal?

7 comments:

Best Mom!! said...

Affection, Soundcheck damaged. u You can someone else?

moringur... said...

Results Yes, it is normal and does not seem real, because it is mixed with enough water if you use a test that should be no water lol

My Hubby Rob&Son Dakota Robert said...

thats not going to work HUN thats why we say, store urinate into a cup to urinate in and then another good test, so you get $ em see that work just as well

Nikki said...

eh .... Oh my God !!!.... You just have to find some spare change between the sofa and buy another test. This evidence is contaminated. Next time, try to urinate into a cup, dip the stick for 10 seconds, was tested on a flat surface and read results.

Princess... said...

It is very unlikely to get pregnant if you do not really having sex with your boyfriend. In relation to the pregnancy test, you need to buy a new one. It is basically garbage, as a result of saturated fatty acids from Cologne!

Hanna's Mom is Havin a Boy! said...

You already testing the inacurate. You will receive no response with this test. You need to test again, this time trying to pee into a cup and then dipping the hold to it. (Since you can not see your feed) Good luck

ytrehguo... said...

I do not think the test will be given a precise answer, is because his pee is diluted. If you are concerned go to the doctor and this is a review. You are free.

Post a Comment