Monday, February 22, 2010

Can You Drink Protein Shake With No Carbs Gaining Weight Question?

Gaining Weight Question? - can you drink protein shake with no carbs

Now they sent me like 5 hours, but did not provide sufficient information to make proteins, but I hope you can help us a little more.

Okay, okay, I'm 17 and 5'11, 120 pounds. I tried to take the healthy weight in weightlifting, taking in some carbs, but it has not worked since I was about 35 miles per week. (Not so much beating heart, because it must work 50 miles a week to prepare the track). I was wondering whether to eat protein bars / drinking protein shakes help you to weight of muscle. The problem is that they lift too much and I know that protein bars are rich in fat CAL And I do not want to fat, not muscle (I know you will not probably win put fat while eating because I'm so fhim, but I do not want money for them if nothing is done, but I successfully CAL) to fat. My brother laughs at me when I have to talk about the proteins, which he believes to be the only place for a lot of people take. Do you think you should be in bars, drinks that are high in protein to keep in? It makes me fat, but not much lift? Could you recommend some healthy? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment