Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Make Split Shot Sinkers I Cut My Hair And Want To Make A Single, Split-photo Of A Before/after Shot In Photobucket, Or Other Program?

I cut my hair and want to make a single, split-photo of a before/after shot in photobucket, or other program? - how to make split shot sinkers

I have before and after pictures of my haircut and I have a picture of them, the "before" the left "for" on the right side. But what is a picture, separated by two to shares on the network. Can I use it through my photobucket: Or should I make a Microsoft BASIC? I just want to know how:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very simple. Only the screen size big enough for two photos. s Insert the two inside. You can use Photoshop, you can even color. Lol, yes, Photoshop is the best program out there in my opinion.

Post a Comment