Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best Video Projector I Need A Basic Video Projector For Powerpoint Presentations. I Want 2000+ Lumens. Which One To Pick?

I need a basic video projector for powerpoint presentations. I want 2000+ lumens. Which one to pick? - best video projector

I want to buy a relatively cheap video projector, but the quality is decent. It is used for PowerPoint presentations, and will not be used for television. I also have a remote control to him. What is the characteristics and types of connections I find?

1 comments:

Presenta... said...

You should be able to a wide range of projectors to satisfying their needs to find many of which are $ 1K. Here are some suggestions:

InFocus IN34
NEC NP40
NEC VT595

All eligible high quality provision, including a manufacturer of quality XGA resolution (1024 x 768) - PowerPoint presentations, which is ideal for a minimum of 2000 lumens brightness, and all with a remote control.

Post a Comment